Coconut Nectar 330g
Coconut nectar is derived from the sweet sap that results from tapping the thick flowering stems of the coconut blossom. This sap is further evaporated at low temperatures, producing a raw, low glycemic and nutrient-rich pourable syrup. Coconut nectar is a natural substitute for refined sugar and artificial sweeteners, with a delicious, sweet caramel flavour.
The health benefits of coconut nectar includes :
- Contains all essential amino acids.
- Low glycemic index, does not cause blood sugar spikes.
- Rich source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Has beneficial living enzymes as a raw sugar.
- Is a whole food and unrefined sweetener.
- Not chemically treated or processed.
Coconut nectar is a wholesome natural sweetener and it is 100% pure and unrefined, with no additives. It has low glycemic index ( GI35 ).
Ingredients : Coconut sap
Packaging : 330g per unit of plastic bottle.
Usage : Use as a natural sweetener in tea, coffee, salad dressings, desserts, sauces, marinades and to add flavour to cooking.